RING Certification Information
Overview of RING Certification
Certification will be verified using information provided by the applicant.
The completed application will describe your organization’s commitment and dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) via:
- A record of efforts to increase diversity, equity and inclusion within the organization
- A formalized plan to continue and/or advance DE&I efforts in the future.
- Documented and demonstrated advocacy for employees’ participation in advancement of DE&I through participation in and/or attendance at conferences, seminars, and other diversity-focused activities.
- A financial commitment to support DE&I initiatives internally, other diverse organizations, and organizations dedicated to advancing DE&I in the profession and/or community.
- A demonstrable, sustainable commitment to DE&I across 4 main pillars: Ownership, Workforce, Resources, Financials.