RING Certification Information
Overview of RING Certification
Certification will be verified using information provided by the applicant.
The completed application will describe your organization’s commitment and dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) via:
- A record of efforts to increase diversity, equity and inclusion within the organization
- A formalized plan to continue and/or advance DE&I efforts in the future.
- Documented and demonstrated advocacy for employees’ participation in advancement of DE&I through participation in and/or attendance at conferences, seminars, and other diversity-focused activities.
- A financial commitment to support DE&I initiatives internally, other diverse organizations, and organizations dedicated to advancing DE&I in the profession and/or community.
- A demonstrable, sustainable commitment to DE&I across 4 main pillars: Ownership, Workforce, Resources, Financials.
- Download the fillable PDF. You can save this directly to your computer.
- Complete as many of the questions as possible.
- Submit documentation as indicated.
- Send the completed application along with the $1,500 application fee ($1,550 when using a credit card).
- You can upload the application online at ringcertification.org and pay with a credit card OR
- You can send your application with a $1,500 check made payable to RING Certification to 335 E. Linton Blvd. #2234, Delray Beach, FL 33483
- You will receive your RING Certification seal of approval with a link to your profile page upon approval. You may place your RING Certification seal of approval on your website or any marketing materials.
- If your organization is ineligible for certification, all fees will be refunded in full.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for confirmation of certification.
- All responses will be published on the RING Certification website unless otherwise directed.