RING Certification Directory
Click the logo to view the full profile
Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLPWinget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP Contact: Margaret Hughes
MISSION STATEMENT: Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and the firm’s achievement. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions; social and recreational programs; terminations; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity that encourages and enforces:
• Respectful communication and cooperation between all employees.
• Teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives.
• Work/life balance through flexible and remote work schedules to accommodate employees’ varying needs.
• Employer and employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a greater understanding and respect for the diversity.
All employees of Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times. All employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work, at work functions on or off the work site, and at all other firm-sponsored and participative events.
- Do you have a written diversity strategy that has been communicated to your employees? YES
- Do you have a policy that specifically prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression? YES
- Do you have an equality or diversity and inclusion policy? YES
- RESOURCE DEDICATION:
- Diversity and Inclusion Officer: Diana McCarthy
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee:
- Diana McCarthy
- Margaret Hughes
- Julia Stephan
- Christina Spadafora
- DEI Awards and Recognitions: YES
- Presenting a diversity-focused topic at a professional event: YES
- Women and/or minorities that hold board member positions in any other organization: YES
- Attendance at diversity focused events: YES
- Diversity Training: YES
- FINANCIAL DEDICATION
- Sponsorship of a Diversity Event: YES
- Membership payments for employees to join diverse organizations: YES
- Social Responsibility: Volunteerism and donation to causes promoting equity partnering outside DE&I Groups: YES