Rebar Kelly is passionate about building an inclusive workplace that both promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective have demonstrated that they are better companies. Our diverse employees add immeasurable value to our firm and bring that value to our clients.
- Do you have a written diversity strategy that has been communicated to your employees? YES
- Do you have a policy that specifically prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression? YES
- Do you provide opportunity for employees to voluntarily disclose their sexual orientation or gender identity and expression through your company’s data collective procedures? YES
- Do you have an equality or diversity and inclusion policy? YES
- Do you have a policy that allows employees to work part-time without benefits? YES
- Do you have a policy that allows employees to work flexible hours? YES
- Our firm is majority woman owned and has been for over 3 years. Majority owner Cathleen Kelly Rebar has 75%-99% ownership stake.
- WORKFORCE DIVERSITY:
- Total Employees: 22
- For specific information on the workforce diversity please contact Jenika Parson, Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion via email at email@example.com
- Executive Management Diversity:
- Cathleen Kelly Rebar, Owner and Managing Partner – Woman, 76-99%
- RESOURCE DEDICATION:
- Diversity and Inclusion Officer: Jenika Parson
- DEI Awards and Recognitions
- Cathleen Kelly Rebar named one of the Top 10 Most Influential Leaders to Follow in 2021 by Industry Wired Magazine
- Cathleen Kelly Rebar has been named one of Silicon Review’s 10 Best Women Entrepreneurs to Watch
- Rebar Kelly named one of CIO Bulletin’s 30 Great Places to Work
- Joyce S. Pickles has been named Professional Liability Defense Lawyer of the Year
- Presenting a diversity-focused topic at a professional event
- Cathleen Kelly Rebar was a guest panelist at the MidWest (Rosemont/Chicago) MWN Chapter’s Diversity and Inclusion Event on August 20th, 2020
- Julie Buonocre will be a speaker on the CLM Panel “Building Diverse Teams” at the CLM Annual Conference in 2021
- Women and/or minorities that hold board member positions in any other organization
- Cathleen Kelly Rebar – Appointed to the CLM Retail, Restaurant, and Hospitality Board Council on Litigation Management (CLM) Member
- Cathleen Kelly Rebar is an elected judge who has served over 10 years on the bench as a Magesterial District Judge in Montgomery County, PA
- Attendance at diversity focused events: YES
Rebar Kelly is proud to be a woman owned law firm and looking forward to achieving more of our diversity goals moving forward with the 2021 addition of our DEI Director Jenika Parson.
Categories: Law Firm, Members
Updated 4 months ago.